Friday 16 March 2012

Desperate Scousewives.

Today I'd had my hair done, I was in a great mood, a Jeem mood to be more precise. Lying there on my bed, stress fucking free and flicking through the channels I noticed it was Monday, exactly 1 week ago today I was cringing like fuck for MY very own city and I couldn't do fuck all for it's dignity. 

I wasn't going to write a blog about this show due to how much it irritates me but as any lad does with an ex-bird, I came up with the conclusion, "should I give her another go?" I answered my own question wrongly by letting it back into my life.

So, like an ex-bird does, it stressed me out, stressed me that much that I ran into the garden, strangled Barry then jabbed him in the fucking neck. Having to sit there watching people call themselves scousers then turning up to 5-a-side in a pair of white plimsoles and purple fucking socks, are they purposely trying to burn my head out? I wouldn't be surprised if they were wearing shinpads either. The first ad-break alone had me sniffing a half.

Moving on to the lads on the show, supposedly scousers and yet not one of them 'rocking' a pair of the 'very scouse' grey and green 110's? Come on lads, turn it in, use all grew up in private schools and wore loafers.

Anyway, what was that Danny playing at? As if anyone can get away with carrying a fucking keyboard through the streets of Liverpool, not only that, where the fuck did he plug it in? Into a fucking wooden fence? BLAG AS FUCK.

With the next ad-break due I got up and went to check on Barry, lying in the garden, face flat on the floor and sniffing concrete, he was defo asleep. Realising my donkey punching power had increased gave me a fucking cheesy grid, I even high-fived Mary.

Who is that Sean Clancy, splashing out £500 on a membership? Ive never even heard of the cunt. Who does he play for? A fucking Pitz team on a Thursday night? He must have another fucking job on the side as well (plumber, electrician, brickie)? Unless he's using a fucking overdraft and driving around in a 1 Litre Corsa to save money.

I'm fucking made up to be honest that I'm not a part of that shit show, lying here, knowing that I'm scouse as fuck and not needing any T.V time and still having more followers than the whole cast. I am one Jeem scouse bastard.

Finishing the blog with lets get #DannyTheDivvy trending.

Stay #Jeem

No comments:

Post a Comment