Friday 16 March 2012

JeeUnit.

Born in Liverpool, rasied in Bethlehem
I'm a mad fucking bastard, show me a wool and I'll volley them
I wear robes, look sound, get 20 bags of Haribo for a single pound
Dont fuck with Jee, you will regret
Once I've paper cut your neck with a footy bet.

I go to church and fucking what?
Give cheek to me, I'll load my spud gun, you will get shot
Give birds wine PFFFT do I fuck dine
A chippy if they're lucky, maybe a meat and potato pasty.. followed by a taxi

My best mates Moses, we graft and sell weed
Bully wools all day
Constantly hearing "Is there any fucking need?"
We do what we do, we own this city
Watched X-Factor this year and I can't stand Kitty

I fucking hate wools, inbred, all of them, sporting their Burberry
Slap them in the face, show them a saveway, point them towards the ferry
Full of shit, they burn my head out
Wear Toms and come within 5 metres of me
You will get sparked clean out

Eat gary's on the reggers, Beakabix for breakfast
Too fast for plod, I do the fucking fences
I'm scouse as fuck, 110's all day
Get on me girls, my donkey eats hay

Word.

Dedicated to @thetopsteward @ponderthepoint and @tinheadftm

Stay #Jeem

1 comment:

  1. I've just cum reading that, poetic, artistic, magical, intense, I can't think of words to describe it.

    Amen

    ReplyDelete